If you have your specimen ready to be tested, place in a paper sack or envelope. DO NOT use a Ziploc® bag or any other plastic bag. Download and print the information forms, completely fill them out and mail them with your payment to the address indicated on the forms.
Control profile: For the control profile use two clean Q-tips (swab). Rub one swab on the inside of your left cheek. Rub the other swab on inside of your right cheek. Let the sample air-dry for 10-20 minutes. Place the samples in a paper envelope and label it control profile.
Information/Order form (PDF)
To view the order form you will need a copy of Adobe®Acrobat® Reader™. If you have access to the Internet, please click here to download the file. Adobe Acrobat Reader is a free
1. Brauner, P., "The Evidence Notwithstanding--A case Report on a Rape," Journal of Forensic Sciences, JFSCA, Vol. 37, No.1, Jan. 1992, pp.345-348
2. Brauner, P.& Gallili, N., "A Condom--the Critical Link in a Rape," Journal of Forensic Sciences, JFSCA, Vol. 38, No.5, September 1993, pp.1233-1236.
3. "Forensic Science Symposium On The Analysis of Sexual Assault Evidence", Proceedings, Forensic Science Research and Training Center, Laboratory Division, FBI Academy, Quantico, Virginia, 1983, July 6-8
4. McCloskey, K.L. & Muscillo, G.C. & Noordewier, B., "Prostatic Acid Phosphatase Activity in the Postcoital Vagina," Journal of Forensic Sciences, 1975, vol.20, p.630-636
5. Gill, P., Jeffreys, A.J., Werret, D.J., Nature 1985, 318, 577-579